April 4, 2014

Plateau of Gods

Dieng Plateau
March 30-31, 2014

Finally, I had put my feet on the most beautiful plateau in Java, Dieng. Alhamdulillah.. and I just can't move on from that moment. It was fun fun fun and fun, I can't even mention another words to describe that trip.
I would love to tell you a little about Dieng, according to the short documentary movie that I had watched earlier in Dieng Plateau Theater, Dieng name derived from some Sanskrit language 'Di' and 'Hyang' means 'a place of Gods'. Located at more than 2000 meters above sea level, this misty area has a super cold weather. Another statement from the movie, even in July and August the temperatures can reach the freezing level, 0 degrees Celsius.

That's not me, he's local people of Dieng; edited with Morning Glory
Based on my good mood and happy feeling, then I like to share two brand new Curves, Fresh Air (download it here) and Morning Glory (download it here). Check the tutorial here.

The track to Telaga Warna; edited with Green Valley
Telaga Warna & Kawah Sikidang; edited with Morning Glory
Kawah Sikidang; without editing
Before Sunrise at Sikunir; edited with Morning Glory
Sikunir; edited with Morning Glory
Sunrise at Sikunir; edited with Morning Glory
Sikunir in the morning; without editing
Telaga Cebong; without editing
Telaga Cebong & Carica Fruits; without editing
Telaga Menjer; edited with Fresh Air
The original pictures are..

Thanks and have (another) nice weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my blog about fashion. If you like it please follow me back :-*



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete