September 7, 2013

Green Valley

Just visited another beauty of my hometown Jogja. Well, it's not a popular destination, at least for now, but I already fall for this place. This place known as "Kebun Buah Mangunan" (Mangunan Orchard). I'm not talking about the fruits here, coz I didn't see any :D But we could enjoy awesome views from up there, one of my favorite view is the valley below and the sound of cows, felt so relaxing.
These photos edited only with my new photoshop curve, Green Valley. (download it for free here)


When the sun goes down, then time to say goodbye. Thanks for reading, guys.

Get another curve here
See the tutorial here

2 comments:

  1. keren kak pemandangannya, airnya hijau payau mirip green canyon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot! you really have a talent. Aku diajarin photoshop sejak SMA, tapi masih nggak ngerti jugak >.<

    ReplyDelete