June 8, 2013

Curved Zoo

Late 2012

It's been months since my last visit to Gembira Loka, the one and only zoo in my hometown Jogja. Such a pleasant time with my nephews Aira and Zeke. Can't wait to meet them soon next month, Insya Allah.
And.. I edited these old photos with photoshop curves of mine, take a look..

edited with photoshop curve: Dream Garden, download it here
edited with photoshop curve: Airplane, download it here
edited with photoshop curve: Cake and Coffee, download it here
edited with photoshop curve: Airplane, download it here
edited with photoshop curve: White Shoes, download it here
edited with photoshop curve: Charming Aira, download it here
Last but not least.. my artwork about my and Aira's favorite creature, Zebra.

Follow Me on Pinterest



8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your curve. really enjoy it :)

    http://hellodida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love ur photograph!!! aaa keep it up!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow meee!! ig: @angelicahennata
    tell me if you done yaak!! wil follow you back :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! thanks for sharing this! bookmarked. hehe :) anyway, i have an on-going international blog giveaway! I hope you can join because i'll be so happy if you'll win! :)) Check it here: http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/06/first-week-of-school-international.html

    xoxo,
    Rae :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for ur tips kak.. Anw kita satu kota lohh kak :)) hihihi.. Can u follow back me ?

    Love,

    meiszaecha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aigooo kereen ya hasilnya abis di edit tapi foto aslinya pun tetep keren kok ;)

    ReplyDelete