May 28, 2013

Setumbu; Borobudur Nirwana Sunrise

Punthuk Setumbu
May 26, 2013



Finally I've got my feet on Setumbu, yeah! I knew about Setumbu from here, and it blew my mind away. So, when I had a chance to go, I didn't neglect it. Thanks to om Memet, om Edi, om Mandra, and Ine for letting me be a part of your hunting trip to setumbu. Although we had to walked to the top of the hill, dark and slippery track, and... it cost Rp 15.000 for one person. But, it worth beautiful sunrise, view of Borobudur, mountain, and morning mist. Setumbu already become one the most favorite spot for photographers, together with non-photographer tourist, they photographing sunrise, Borobudur, or self-portrait with Setumbu view as the background. And yes, Setumbu getting crowded by the morning comes.


See you again Setumbu, with better track and lighting, hehe..
*all these photos from my mobile phone camera without editing, except the 1st photo edited with photoshop

Follow Me on Pinterest



7 comments:

  1. saya juga kesana kak sabtu kemarin walau udah keluar matahari :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!
    dawndust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhuoh, breathtaking. Keep sharing more photos dear :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! great post, i love borobudur :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely breathtaking!
    I loooove love your photos!
    :)

    www.nityakrisnantari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete