June 1, 2012

dry season





Recently,
Around Jogjakarta

bright sunlight - Candi Gebang

shadows - Viola Hall, Kotabaru

grasses - Grand Puri Waterpark

swimming would be nice - Grand Puri Waterpark

or just lay down on the relaxing bench - Banyumili Resto


Thank God, I've been living in tropical country with only two (always) beautiful and comfort seasons :)
Never too cold and never extremely hot, warm and sometimes just cool enough, oh I love my country, Indonesia..
Now, we've been through dry season. When sun is shining a lot, but unpredictable rain sometimes fall
So, I think (like) summer activity would be nice for this whether. Go out and have fun !

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the weather has been lovely around there!
    My boyfriend answered your question on my blog, just drop by and have a look

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in a pretty "season-less" area now, but I'm excited to move somewhere with snow this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog ! Maybe you could visit mine and if you like it we could follow each other ?

    Let me know !

    Love,


    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, I'm following you now, hope you will follow me too if you aren't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post:)
    kalau mau ikut meet up boleh dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the pictures <3

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete